We have a strong culture driven by ownership of and adherence to our values and behaviours which include mutual respect, integrity, accountability, team based success, open communication, understanding and leadership.
We appreciate that our people are our most valuable resource and have a commitment to making an investment in professional development and technical training. A clear framework for career advancement offers team members opportunity for progression within the firm.
As a partner with CountPlus Limited, an ASX listed company (ASX: CUP), we are part of a network of leading professional accounting and advice firms. As such we are committed to the five strategic pillars of Firm, People, Focus, Financial Strength and Community. Our partnership with CountPlus allows us to better meet current and future challenges through the strategic support, funding capital, scalable benefits and succession planning provisions from CountPlus.
We enjoy working with each other and celebrate team success. We are social and have a sense of humour.
We question and challenge the status quo to lead and build on best practice. We are progressive and adaptable; we seek efficiencies and continual improvement.
We work together to leverage the genius of our team. We share ideas and expertise to achieve the best outcomes for our clients and each other.
We commit, own and deliver. We seek clarity and feedback, encourage each other and measure success.
We listen to and value each other and our contributions. We listen to and respect all views and seek to understand those different to our own.
We offer a fun, collaborative culture in an inclusive workplace where our team are both respected and held accountable.
You will be given exposure to varied and challenging work with diverse, interesting clients within a supportive, team environment. Graduates and new team members benefit from a structured training program and career progression opportunities are abundant for motivated individuals.
Our firm is innovative, offers a clear framework for career advancement, hosts a wellbeing program and has a strong sense of community. We are invested in your future.
We are looking for passionate people who have a commitment to creating value for our clients by thinking outside the square to offer them innovative, tailored solutions. If you would like to work with like-minded people also attracted to our firm, clients and work, we would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an experienced Paraplanner, your primary responsibility will be to complete accurate and compliant Statements of Advice, including complex modelling and associated research. You will be responsible for providing technical assistance to the financial advisers and ensuring that all advice is compliant with licensee standards as well as industry regulations.
Working alongside clients and senior team members, you will:
• Attend client meetings with advisers
• Liaise with internal and external parties on behalf of clients as required
• Prepare advice documentation such as SOAs, ROAs and SMSF Investment Strategies
• Conduct research, financial modelling and projections
• Provide administrative and technical support to the financial advisers
• Ensure advice is provided in accordance with our firm’s policies and processes
• Work with management on key projects & initiatives
• Provide coaching and support to develop team members
Skills and Qualifications for success:
• Possess at least 4 years’ experience as a paraplanner
• Have a client centric approach
• Previous experience writing a range of strategies
• Experience using XPLAN including XTOOLS+, Insurance Needs Analysis, Risk Researcher, Wealthsolver is essential
• DFP or ADFP is highly desirable or equivalent
• High attention to detail and excellent time management
• Ability to work autonomously and efficiently to tight deadlines
• High level verbal and written communication skills
Benefits of working for us:
• You’ll be joining a growing client-focused and collaborative team with a values and purpose-driven culture
• A personalised development plan to achieve your career goals
• The opportunity to be a part of a converged accounting and financial planning firm that is innovating how we deliver holistic financial and accounting advice to our valued clients
• In-house and external learning opportunities
• Supportive culture and flexible working arrangements
• As a partner of the Countplus Group (ASX Listed), you will be exposed to aspects of our corporate strategy.
To express your interest in this opportunity please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage in the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.